Spice Girls Spice cover (Organic Cotton - Algodon Organico)
✔ Washable fabric ♻
✔ Polyester Outer Layer.
✔ Inner layer 100% organic cotton, waterproof and anti-bacterial
✔ Highly breathable
✔ National Manufacturing 🇪🇸
✔ High-Quality Full-Color Sublimation Printing
✔ Polyester outside and organic cotton 100% inside
✔ Machine Washable / Reusable
✔ One Size for adult
✔ Individually Packaged.
We Ship to Europe, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia
Oval design, unique size for adults, opening for filter on the side.
Size: The size of this mask from side to side in its centre is
18 cm wide x 14.5 cm high
18 width x 14,5 Height
External ITEL CERTIFIED polyester mask with particle filtration: <90%.
Purebas made according to UNE-EN14683:2019+AC2019- UNE 0065:2020.
Organic cotton mask interior, to avoid irritation in contact with the skin and breathable. Water-repellent, fluid-repellent and antibacterial (biocide) cotton with which you are guaranteed to perform up to 25 washes with neutral detergent.
MASK INTERIOR FABRIC CERTIFIED BY ITEL www.itelspain.com and tested according to UNE-EN14683 and UNE-00065.
- All the masks have been made following hygiene and disinfection protocols.
- Designed to be incorporated on top of any element of respiratory protection and to avoid direct contact of the mask with the hands, which keeps it clean for longer, , being made of fabric it can be washed after each use, and after 25 washes, extend the level of protection with a cellulose filter or similar.
- They are NOT approved by any official body, so they are NOT recommended for sanitary use or for contact with patients with VOC-19 or any infectious disease.
- Before using it, it will be the user's responsibility to sterilize it, washing it at 60 degrees and ironing it with steam.
- They are reusable, therefore, it will be the responsibility of the user to disinfect them daily and to change the additional filter.
- THIS FABRIC DOES NOT EXEMPT FROM THE INFECTION BY CORONAVIRUS.
- "WARNING: This device is not a medical device in the sense of Directive 93/42 or Regulation EU / 2017/745, nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU / 2016/425";
The correct hygiene of the hands, washed with water and soap or with an alcohol-based disinfectant, is an essential condition for both putting on and taking off the mask. Never touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
If used on a child, the parent or adult in charge is responsible for putting on and taking off the mask and keeping an eye on the child at all times.